FDA & Documents
Provide services for preliminary data screening before filing the application forms in order to reduce problems due to rejection of FDA registration, with the following information for the application.
1) Brand name (trade name)
2) Product name (merchandise name)
3) Photos of packaging clearly stating brand names and product names (PDF File)
4) Detailed formula, properties, or special extracts of interest to be manufactured by the Company
Provide services for filing the application with the Federation of Thai Industries for the Certificates of Free Sale, as the services are provided for the members of the Federation of Thai Industries only.
1. Certificate of Origin for the products entitled to preferential tariff is the letter issued to the exporters to endorse that the merchandise specified in the certificate is manufactured as required by the laws about product origin and as of the conditions under privilege system of the issuing country, as the exporter is entitled to exemption or reduction of import duties of the issuing countries, e.g., Form A, Form D, Form GSTP, Form FTA etc.
2. Certificate of Origin for the products not entitled to preferential tariff is the letter issued to the exporters to endorse that the merchandise specified in the certificates has been originated from the country of the issuer, and the certificate can be used as importing documents according to the import regulations of the destination country or the terms of the importer only.
1. Copy of Company Certificate
2. Copy of House Registration used for Company Registration
3. Copy of Citizen ID card and House Registration of authorized personnel with biding signature for the Company
4. Original of the power of attorney with the Company seal (if any)
5. Map to the Company
1. Identity Analysis Technique
2. Volume Analysis Technique